Friday, January 25, 2008

Live From All-Star Weekend!!

Well, not yet. Leaving in a bit for my first All-Star Game in a long, long time.

Reason why I'm going? Ricky, of course. In the last day, the phone has rung off the hook with media requests for him. We'll do our best to take care of all of them, while also making sure Rick enjoys the weekend with his family and friends. I also wouldn't miss Rick's first All-Star game for anything.

While in Atlanta, I'll update this blog every time I get back to my hotel room. We'll keep you posted on what Rick is up to, we'll work the lobbies to see if there's any breaking news and I'll have some snappy interviews with some of the game's top reporters. My first will be with John Buccigross from ESPN.

Also, don't forget to check out Islanders TV all weekend.

No comments: